Enabling Exceptional Science.
Our virtual customers benefit from our experience and expertise in supporting drug discovery projects, from early-stage target identification through to clinical trials and life cycle management. We support our virtual drug discovery customers every step of the way.
“With Cryoniss, we know our cells are safe and accessible the next working day. Sonia and her team are incredibly helpful and provide us with a great service.”
Karen Jones, Research Scientist – ApconiX
We work to the principles of GxP.
We work to the principles of GLP, GCP and GMO and are compliant to Good Distribution Practice.
We’re experts in temperature-controlled storage and logistics management.
Cryoniss is a UK-based outsourced managed service provider of temperature controlled biological sample storage and cold-chain logistics solutions, founded by former global pharmaceutical biorepository leaders, Sonia Houghton and Phil Hargreaves.
Our world class facilities are monitored 24/7/365 with 21 CFR Part 11 and ISO9001-compliant laboratory monitoring systems
- Regulated storage of biological samples in vapour phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C), – 80°C, -20°C, +4°C and ambient temperature.
- Next-day dispatch and receipt of samples with simple and streamlined processes
- 21 CFR Part 11 and ISO9001-compliant laboratory monitoring systems
- Secure, HIPAA and GLP compliant cloud-based laboratory inventory management system, with web based portal available for your team to have full visibility of your reagents.
How we’re different:
- As experienced scientists we understand the value of removing the paperwork overheads of coordinating consignments.
- We insist on only working with experienced couriers who serve the medical, biological, pharmacological and biotech sectors to ensure the needs of our customers are effectively met.
- Customers send one straightforward email – we coordinate the rest, providing consignment documentation and packaging materials, including dry ice.
- We understand that no two customers are the same. That’s why we provide a tailored approach to suit our customers’ end-to-end logistics requirements.
- Our knowledge and experience, combined with our honest, straightforward approach means that hidden delays and costs at customs are minimised.
Benefits to your virtual drug discovery company by choosing Cryoniss:
- Many years’ experience working as bench scientists and biosafety specialists in the pharmaceutical industry means we recognise the importance of preserving sample integrity and can navigate the regulatory international landscape on your behalf, freeing up more time for you to concentrate on your core work.
- We liaise daily with our couriers to ensure you are provided with accurate updates on the progress of your shipments as matter of course – there is no fruitless chasing or time wasted in call-centre queues for your employees
- Our couriers, like all our suppliers, undergo a rigorous supplier risk assessment to ensure they meet our standards and share our values
- Rest-easy knowing we will ensure your samples are protected in transit, checking on dry-ice tops up where necessary and everything else required.
- Our audit-ready procedures provide complete confidence
- We work to the principles of GxP.
- We are Cyber-Essentials Plus accredited – the security of your data is a priority.
To learn more about how Cryoniss can help consolidate your bioreagents and clinical samples, contact an expert at Cryoniss today.