We provide storage solutions for Covid-19 samples, clinical trial samples for vaccines and therapeutics, testing kits, alongside Good Distribution Practice-compliant storage and logistics management of Covid-19 vaccines.
Throughout the pandemic we have been working closely with our customers and suppliers to assist the scientific effort to support research into the virus and the development of subsequent therapeutics and vaccines.
Why Our Customers Trust Us
Applying our specialist knowledge in temperature-controlled storage and logistics management services from vapour phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C), -80°C, -20°C, +4°C and ambient temperature, we have rolled out several Covid-19 related storage and logistics management services, which include:
- Acquisition of Covid-19 positive samples for research purposes via our partner Tissue Solutions.
- Storage of Covid-19 positive samples on behalf of customers, under our Human Tissue Authority licence.
- Storage of clinical trial samples for Covid-19 vaccines and therapeutics, from Phase 1 – IV.
- Storage of Investigational Medicinal Products in support of clinical trials for vaccine and therapeutic products.
- Storage of vaccines and therapeutics as regulated by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency.
- Storage of Covid-19 testing kits.
For More Information, Watch Our Explainer Video:
Why Our Customers Trust Us
- Providing an agile and tailored service, we can accommodate storage of any Covid-19 sample type, or tube size, from blood samples, nasopharyngeal samples and RNA preparations.
- Our facilities are constantly monitored with 21 CFR Part 11 and ISO9001 compliant laboratory monitoring systems, providing peace of mind to all our customers that their Covid-19 samples will always be safe with us.
- We have comprehensive back-up strategies in place for all our facilities.
- We work to the principles of Good Laboratory, Clinical and Distribution Practice.
- All of our processes and procedures have been developed by our highly trained and dedicated employees to ensure Covid-19 sample and product integrity is of the highest standard.
- Covid-19 sample and product tracking is carried out via a secure, fully auditable, cloud-based laboratory inventory management system, which is HIPAA compliant.
- Should our customers wish their team to have visibility of their specific Covid-19 samples, we offer a personalised, secure, cloud-based portal to our database, or customers can simply request inventory reports.
As many of our customers are located around the world, we work closely with our Good Distribution Practice-compliant logistics partner, A4P Logistics, to provide a seamless end-to-end cold chain service for delivery and pick up of samples and products.
Simply inform Cryoniss of your request and we’ll coordinate the entire shipment on your behalf as required, including provision of appropriately labelled packaging materials, completion of all shipping work and regular consignment progress updates.
Want to find out more ?
To talk to us about our services and how they can best benefit your business, please get in touch