A standard cell bank quality control package includes:
- Mycoplasma screening
- Cell line authentication
- Cell sterility analysis
- Total cell count, viable cell count and viability data
- Post-thaw growth curve and visual cell sterility check
- Morphology check and accompanying image at 70% confluency
Additional screens are also available upon request:
- Human viral screens
- Mouse viral screens
- Cell banks can be fully tailored to your company’s needs; whether that be a large-scale assay ready bank, or a live cell supply. Trust Cryoniss to deliver high quality cell lines to your labs when you need them, keeping your project timelines on track.
Why Choose Cryoniss for your Cell Bank?
- With over 20 years’ experience of managing AstraZeneca’s cell supply, Cryoniss’ management team have developed this service in collaboration with the expert team at Perfectus Biomed, based on extensive scientific and project management experience of delivering cell banks to support critical project timelines. Whether it is a scheduled HTS, or an in vivo experiment, we understand the financial, ethical and subsequent downstream impacts if we do not deliver a high-quality cell bank to you when you need it.
- Perfectus Biomed are a GLP and ISO 9001 compliant contract research organisation with expertise in developing and delivering bespoke assay builds. With specialist departments, with expertise in cellular, molecular and microbiology, Perfectus have the expertise and capability required to support the generation and qualification of high-quality bespoke cell banks to the scientific community.
- Only fully qualified cell banks will gain sign-off for release for your scientists to work with.
- With a single email request, Cryoniss will coordinate all the cell culture and quality control testing work with Perfectus, and notify your team when cells are ready for ordering from our team. Of course, we’ll provide you with updates of progress at every stage of the process.
- Have full visibility of your samples via our secure, HIPAA and GLP compliant inventory management system.
- Just place an order by 11am the prior working day and we’ll dispatch the vials for you to an address of your choice the next morning. Alternatively, telephone your account manager if you need the cells on the road immediately.
As a Northwest-based bioscience company, Cryoniss offers end-to-end lifecycle management, including temperature-critical storage and logistics management, of preclinical and clinical biological samples and regulated medicinal drug products. The company’s world-class facilities at Alderley Park Bioscience Park and The Heath Business and Technical Park in Runcorn provide resilient and secure storage for all biological materials, from ambient temperature down to -196˚C.
Next-day or same-day access to samples is standard for UK customers and specialist services are available to clients on a 24/7/365 basis. As scientists, the team at Cryoniss care about the research generated by the scientific community.
Outstanding customer service is Cryoniss’ primary focus and priority, driven by its deep domain experience in the life sciences sector. Cryoniss’ quality philosophy fosters an agile and responsive culture that strives to ensure the safety and integrity of every sample.
Founded in 2018, Cryoniss has facilities at the Alderley Park bioscience campus near Macclesfield and The Heath Business and Technical Park in Runcorn. Earlier this year the company announced that it was targeting accelerated growth after securing a £500,000 investment from NPIF – Maven Equity Finance, managed by Maven Capital Partners and part of the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund (NPIF).
About Perfectus Biomed
Perfectus Biomed Group, which provides both standard and customised microbiological testing services, celebrates its 10-year anniversary this year. The company operates a UKAS-accredited, GLP complaint and ISO 9001-certified lab at Daresbury Science Park, specialising in developing fit-for-purpose experiments that mimic real-life scenarios. In 2020 it merged with a laboratory based in Wyoming, US, expanding its service offering and geographical foothold.
Perfectus Biomed Group is a leading international contract research organisation that supports the medical device and biopharma industries through microbiology and biological testing services.
The company has extensive experience in providing scientific excellence with a commercial edge to a variety of sectors. Microbiological services including bacteriology, virology, and cell biology.
The company’s test data is used for regulatory submissions, product efficacy testing, research and development and claims substantiation. A market leader in ISO 17025 accredited biofilm testing and innovative ex vivo tissue models, Perfectus Biomed Group has a dedicated team that prides itself on its client-focused approach and its reputation as a dependable contract research organisation that delivers innovative science.